Comment to this post and I will give you 5 subjects/things I associate you with. Then post this in your LJ and elaborate on the subjects given.
setsu_p made these associations:
1. Polls: I'm curious, probably in both sense of the word.. I find some questions amusing and some potential answer amusing. And polls give me something to post when I simply can't think of anything else to say. One interesting thing is how people seem to really like polls - the choices are limited but it's just click an option - and so polls will get many response, but a regular post will only get a few replies unless it really hits a chord or stirs things up.
2. Puns: I must have made an impression as I don't recall posting any for some time. Maybe it was at RCFM? I do like puns and like to play with language a bit. It's not just puns, though, as I also find spoonerisms amusing (just listen to Zilch the Tory Steller or maybe to one of the Capitol Steps Lirty Dies bits) though they can get somewhat punny, too.
3. Quadruped: Four feet are more stable than two. When I first started using IRC I did so with a name implying a bipedal character. It wasn't long before a bit of roleplay led to a quadruped character. I switched between these states for some time, but one person pointed out that I seemed to just be more comfortable with four legs than two. I started paying some more attention to that and found it was so, so now Vakko is Vakkotaur most of the time.
4. Cartoons: I find difficult to imagine not liking any cartoon(s). I grew up with Saturday morning cartoons, from the badly animated but clever Rocky and Bullwinkle to the well-made Looney Tunes and of course all the lesser stuff committed by the likes of Hanna-Barbera and Filmation. Cosgrove-Hall's DangerMouse reminded me of Bullwinkle: clever dialog (there are those puns again) overcoming the lower quality animation. Static cartoons also were something. Until not that long ago the comics section of newspapers had a few good comics (oddly, I never really got that much into Peanuts that were still large enough to read and funny at the time. Garfield hadn't had a humor collapse yet, Calvin and Hobbes and The Far Side were going strong. Today I read comics on-line and only a few of the ones I care for are syndicated for newspapers - and those tend to be the ones that need more browser tweaks. It's like they don't want readers. If they do that well enough, they will get their wish.
5. Fursuits!: Plural? Maybe someday. I have worn two fursuits. The first was Chaka's wolf suit one Monday after RCFM a few years ago. It was hot, I couldn't see well, I didn't do it for all that long... and it was a lot of fun. That's when I decided that I could do it and proceeded with plans for Orvan. Orvan's background on IRC turned out to be about the ideal shtick and I just lucked into it and hope to keep that going. I do have an idea for another fursuit, but I don't care to say much about that as right now it is just an idea and nothing has really come of it yet.